1. Write the rules
2. Answer the questions and make 11 new ones
3. Tag 11 people
4. Let them know you tagged them
1. First ever TV-Show you really fell in love with?
2. If you could be any celebrity for 1 week, who would you choose?
Benedict Cumberbatch or Cote DePablo
3. A quote that changed you?
There’s this book called speak and that entire book has alot of my favorite quotes. The best goes something like this “life without art is chocolate cake without sugar. You’d gag…people spend their whole lives just waiting for a Mack truck to come finish the job and its the saddest thing I know”
4. Live for only 4 more years really truly happy or for 60 more but unexeptional?
Does living in exceptionally mean you can’t make it better?
5. One plastic surgery you would do if it were free and without risk?
None thank you
6. Last book you really liked?
Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
7. Last book you just couldn’t get into?
Ink death by Cornelia Funke
8. Which superhero would you marry?
Gambit, but he’d be unfaithful and always moving
9. Johnny Depp or Benedict Cumberbatch?
10. Favourite dessert?
It depends on my mood but its hard to say no to mint chocolate chip ice cream
11. Your favourite christmas song?
God rest ye merry gentleman
1. Best subject in school?
2. What do your parents want you to be?
3. Best musical you’ve ever seen?
4. Which historical event would you most like to have been a part of?
5. It is said fire reveals our weak points, as demonstrated in Sherlock. If your house was on fire what would you grab?
6. Do you write poetry?
7. Name three pet peeves
8. What is the angriest you’ve ever been? Why?
9. Do you like vlog type videos, silly funny videos, or lets play/educational videos?
10. Who would you want to have dinner with alive or dead?
11. Are humans born good or bad? Why?
so me and my dad are watching a documentary about a man that killed his children and the presenter turned to the camera and said ‘how could anyone ever think about killing their child’ and my dad sat there looking straight at the tv and said ‘trust me its not difficult’ he then looked at me and sighed
dude though one of the things i find pretty ridiculous about some of the parents at my job though is the fact that some of the parents will literally get so upset if you put a boy in pink diapers or a girl in blue diapers like first off the only reason we have to put them in our spare diapers is…
do you guys even understand?
you are opening and closing your mouth… making noises and syllables
and absolutely all of it makes no sense but it does because we’ve applied meanings to those sounds but
they mean n o t h i n g
We are getting too self aware guys.
this is the most mindfucking post ive ever read.
it gets even scarier when you think of singing